Part one: the origin story. How did they come to be, how they discover their powers, how society deals with the introduction of this superhero.
- Superman (1978) - the birth and arrival on Earth of Superman, he puts on the costume and starts saving people.
- Spider-Man (2002) - how Peter Parker becomes Spiderman, learning to deal with his powers.
- Batman Begins (2005) - how Bruce Wayne psychologically and physically turns into Batman.
- Superman II (1980) - Superman wants to marry Lois who now knows his secret, gives up his powers, tough shit - realizes people need Superman too much.
- Spider-Man II (2004) - Peter Parker wants to have a relationship with MJ, is happy to lose his powers, tough shit - realizes people need Spiderman too much.
- The Dark Knight (2008) - Batman wants to have a relationship with Rachel, is happy to give up his superhero status, tough shit - realizes he has to keep being Batman.
- Superman III (1983) - Superman is exposed to red kryptonite, becomes an asshole.
- Spider-Man III (2007) - Peter Parker is exposed to the alien symbiote, becomes an asshole.
- Whatever the next Batman movie is called (20??) - Batman is now the most wanted criminal in Gotham. He's an asshole.